Menu
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6 (63 Views)

No Dial tone

Just to let you know my phone has no dial tone again, dont think it is as before. ( disconnected)

See there is a problem in my area, am I one those effected. Not impressed by predicted time to fix if I am.

At this rate you should be paying me not vice versa.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6 (54 Views)

Re: No Dial tone

Hi there Kesto,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having further trouble with your service. Smiley Sad

I've checked the line state from this end and I've not been able to detect any faults within the area that would cause this particular fault.

With this in mind, I'd like to arrange for one of our field engineers to visit and investigate further.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get this booked in.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6 (49 Views)

I sent you a private message, but since that message I have run atest agian and it say ther is a problem in my area. Back the the original question, am I one of those effected by this problem.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6 (40 Views)

Thanks for getting back to me Kesto,

I've double checked this from our end and I'm still unable to locate any area faults concerning your landline with us.

When checking the service status, does the automated system provide you with a reference number at all?

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6 (33 Views)

An engineer has been booked to see me tomorrow (23/03/17). There is no need as it was fixed when the problem in our area was ovecome yesterday. I would expect some compensation now as there has been 2 outages within the last 2 weeks leaving me without a phone for approx 1 week all together.( all Virgin issues.)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6 (30 Views)

Hi Kesto

Thanks again for getting back to us, I'm really glad to hear that your phone is working as it should at the momentMan Happy

I've checked your account and can see the appointment for tomorrow has already been cancelled, so don't worry about anyone turning up. 

Regarding compensation, we don't expect you to pay for a service you're not receiving and I'll be able to help to adjust your bill to reflect that. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

We'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos