Menu
Kesto
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

No Dial tone

Tried to use a cheap call company which check your number before allowing you to use it, it told me my number was not registered and then told me what was my number only to find it was not mine.

reported it to virgin who said they knew there was a problem with this as they have cross my line with another and an engineer would be out to than othe person the following day.

Next day was going out and ran into virgin engineer and said hope you fix the problem.

Came back home to find my line was now completly dead. Called Virgin and explained ther engineer has made things worse for me( no line at all) they then said wee will arrange an engineer to come out and gave me a date a week later, to which you could say I was not impressed and insisted that they should come the following day as they had done the damage twice. But know I can only give you this date but will escallate to my technical team.  I would expect from a company who constantly tell every one that they have a very high level of service they would jump very high to correct there errors. Does not seem the case with Virgin they think they can treath you any way they like.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Dial tone

Sorry to hear about this Kesto, 

I can see that you've since spoken to the team regarding this and they have escalated this further for you. 

Let me know if there is anything more that I can help with in the meantime, 

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Kesto
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Since this was inflicted by Virgin , not a fault, they should step outside ther normal operating procedures.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I can totally appreciate this Kesto, 

You should receive further correspondence from the team soon. 

Let me know if there is anything more I can do for you. 

Nat_J

0 Kudos
Kesto
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Well it seem escallation in Virgin mean no action and keep the customer in the dark. It seem no one want to let me know what happens next and when.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Kesto, 

I am sorry to hear that you've still not heard anything further. 

The team will certainly try and bring the appointment forward for you if the availability becomes available. 

Hopefully, a cancellation will appear soon. Otherwise, you're still scheduled in for your original appointment. 

Nat_J

0 Kudos
Kesto
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

So I am correct escallation is only a workd in Virgin. I assume virgin Service organisation has ISO acreditation, in that they should havev an agreed escallation process from one level to anothe, ask them to apply it not think it is something for when they are audited by ISO. I will be asking ISO to look at Virgin in this aspect on there next audit.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

This has been escalated Kesto, and the team are monitoring this to see if availability becomes present. 

We must, however, be fair to all customers and with this in mind, we are unable to prioritise one over the other. We are only able to take further action in the event if a telephone service is urgently required concerning specific customer needs, lifeline, etc. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Nat_J

0 Kudos
Kesto
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

What do you mean fair, it took a virgins engineer to cross my line then cut me off and be told we cannot put it right untill it suits us. How above being retired at home age 72.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I fully appreciate this Kesto and the only thing that we can do in this scenario to escalate the matter would be to report it over to the area field manager, which has already been completed by the agent you spoke with previously. 

I can only assume they're currently dealing with a heavy workload and thus is the reason for the delay with contact. 

Nat_J

0 Kudos