Menu
simonbee
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Dial tone Just Buzz

I have been experiencing noise on the line for some time,all I am getting now is a buzz no dial tone,

I have run the line test which report as being inconclusive . Please can you investigate further

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Dial tone Just Buzz

HI Simonbee

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment. 

I've located your account to run some tests on your line from our end, we're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Simon

Thanks for confirming the appointment and for the contact information. 

We'd love to hear how it goes and I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
simonbee
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

Naz did a great job repairing the line last week and all still going strong....nice to have a working line with no noise ...

Many thanks

0 Kudos