Menu
marie78
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Dial Tone, Fife Area

No dial tone on home phone. I have tested with different handset with same result. Problem is with line, not the equipment. Cannot check the service status for my area as an error message comes up every time I go to that page on website (see photo below). Website has been like this for the best part of a week now. Has anyone got a similar problem in the Fife area?

VM.jpg

0 Kudos
marie78
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Dial Tone, Fife Area

I forgot to mention earlier, I can't make any outgoing calls, so needless to say I can't contact VM by phone. Would appreciate if someone could get in touch thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Dial Tone, Fife Area

Hi marie78,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your Landline isn't working right now.  I can see you h ave an engineer calling round to get this fixed which is great to see.  It would be great if you can let me know how you get on after the appointment.  I'm here to help if you need me Smiley Happy

I just thought I would take this opportunity to let you know about our Smart Call App that may be handy for you whilst your Landline is out of action.   If you have a smart phone then this app will help you keep in touch with family and friends or call us for Free on 150 if you need to chat to us.

I hope it will be useful for you.  Let me know how you get on Smiley Happy

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos