Menu
tab88
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No Caller ID - Seimens Gigaset SL910

HI,

I hope some one can help me resolve this issue with my phone. I'm a Virgin customer and have just received a pair of Seimens Gigaset SL910 phones. I have set them up, input all my contacts with picture profiles and I cannot get any caller ID to show when the phone rings. I have rung customer services and asked for Caller ID (CLIP) to be activated which they have done but its still not working! I would appreciate any help or suggestions please?

Thanks

Tab88

Plymouth

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No Caller ID - Seimens Gigaset SL910

How long ago was caller id added? As it can take up to 24 hours to activate.

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

As Andrew-H has mentioned after them adding the Caller Display service it can take a few hours to become active (It did on mine).

How long ago did you request this service adding to your account, and is it showing on your online account now ?

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

How long ago was caller id added? As it can take up to 24 hours to activate.

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

As Andrew-H has mentioned after them adding the Caller Display service it can take a few hours to become active (It did on mine).

How long ago did you request this service adding to your account, and is it showing on your online account now ?

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
tab88
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thank you for the reply's. I did this 24 hours ago, but customer services said its relatively quick (up to 1 hour) to activate.

I will ring from my mobile today to check it.

Thanks again for your reply's 

Tab88

0 Kudos
tab88
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re:Still no Caller ID - Seimens Gigaset SL910

Hi All,

Thanks for your messages, but it's well over 24 hours since requesting Caller ID and I still cannot get any caller information! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve this please?

I've been through the phone and it's setup correctly, I've even made sure the phone on the lastest firmware!

Thanks again for any replies.

Tab88 

0 Kudos
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Re:Still no Caller ID - Seimens Gigaset SL910

If it's over 24 hours since it was put on, phone virgin to check it has been added correctly.

0 Kudos