Menu
hmscott
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No 1471 service since line repaired

Hi there,

Our phone developed a problem last week and an engineer had to replace the cable at the weekend.  Since then the 1471 service has not been working, a message that 'this service is not currently available on this line'.

I called your customer service line and reported the problem to them.  The person I spoke to seemed to think that 1471 was related to voicemail.  I explained very clearly that I did NOT want 1571 activated, I only wanted 1471 (last number recall) to be activated.  They assured me that this would be sorted out within 24 hours.  Not entirely convinced by their responses, I asked them to confirm it was 1471, not 1571 that would be activated and was told that was correct.

Today I find that I still cannot use 1471 on the repaired line, however 1571 is now activated for me.  Let me be very, very clear, all I want is 1471, I do not want the 1571 service at all.  Please get this sorted out for me.  Thanks.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No 1471 service since line repaired

Hello hmscott,

Thanks for posting and I'm really sorry to learn about the misunderstanding here.

I have added 1471 back on to your line so please test it again and let me know if it's working.

I can see that voicemail has been added on to your account, there has been no charge for this but unfortunately I'm unable to remove this feature for you, you will need to give us a call again free on 150 and request this feature to be removed.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with. 

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello hmscott,

Thanks for posting and I'm really sorry to learn about the misunderstanding here.

I have added 1471 back on to your line so please test it again and let me know if it's working.

I can see that voicemail has been added on to your account, there has been no charge for this but unfortunately I'm unable to remove this feature for you, you will need to give us a call again free on 150 and request this feature to be removed.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with. 

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

hmscott
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks,

I have tested 1471 and it is now working.  I will contact customer services again and ask for the voicemail service to be cancelled.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know and I'm glad it's working now.

If you have any further queries just pop another post on the forum.

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos