Menu
Phythian
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New phones not working

Bought new cordless phones, but I get line in use when I try to make a call. Plugged them into my neighbours who is also a VM customer and they work fine.  Called faults but having to wait for a call back.  Any suggestions? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New phones not working

Hi Phythian

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this for you, we're seeing an appointment organised for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this.

I'd love to hear how that goes and we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Phythian
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig, my old handsets work fine but not the new ones, very strange indeed and believe you me I've tried everything.  Will let you know the outcome.  Gill

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me Phythian

I'll be here should you need any assistance with your services in the futureMan Happy

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Phythian
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I replaced the telephone extension cord with a new one, and the phones worked straight away, I called and cancelled the tech

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Phythian

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this, I'm glad to hear the issue has been resolved.

I'll be here if there's anything I'm able to help with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos