Menu
Pw2
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New phone line not r7nging in

Yesterday 10th september I had virgin phone tv and broadband installed, not very satisfactory either. Anyway engineer says all done although very messy. Anyway my number from bt was to be transferred to virgin I now have the situation if some one rings my land line the bt phone still rings but not the virgin landline. If I use the virgin phone to ring out say to my mobile it shows my landline number ringing me. Have virgin and bt joined together with this or what.  Not agood start to my virgin on ridiculous experience wit virgin. I new it was a mistake. 

Anyone have this happen before thatthe bt line still rings in on original landline number but does ring the virhin phone line

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New phone line not r7nging in

This means your number port hasnt gone through

0 Kudos
Pw2
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So who sorts that out, I told them when I ordered I wanted to keep same number it is even agreed on my contract. I was told that it would change same day and hasnt

0 Kudos
Pw2
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

what does this even mean please
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pw2

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone line at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and can see that action has been arranged, which is excellent news.

I'd love to hear how it goes and we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos