Menu
Chinadave
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New landline installation phone not working since installation 3 days ago. No reply from Virgin media

New customer installation 3 days ago. Phone did not work on installation. emailed Virgin on same day. No reply by day 3. Very poor customer service. if this is how they are with a new customer then Im doomed and will be cancelling immediately. 

No dial tone ?

0 Kudos
Chinadave
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New landline installation phone not working since installation 3 days ago. No reply from Virgin media

Update. VM emailed this morning. Engineer booked for 22 April. Only 3 weeks for a new customer ! I do hope this resolves the issue.

0 Kudos
Pablo68
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New landline installation phone not working since installation 3 days ago. No reply from Virgin media

I pity you Dave. I am in the same situation and have been told I have to wait until the 11th. From memory, BT would generally get it fixed the next day - maybe it's time to change provider as VM have breached their contract with you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New landline installation phone not working since installation 3 days ago. No reply from Virg...

Hi Chinadave

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the inconvenience you're experiencing with your phone line installation.

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, if you'd like me to do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view that message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos