Menu
Unhappylynne
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New installation

Just had installation . Wished I'd looked at forums before deciding to leave sky for virgin. Only just been told I had a new number when handing me the instructions. Phoned virgin and found them like robots. Not told about any delays in phone and I'm sure from the posts I've seen it will be a problem if not impossible. If the delay is standard practice as I was told today, why don't they put it in writing on all documents and tell you not to cancel your old phone when you sign up. Very disappointed and am going to calm down before deciding on my next step as very tempted to get rid already.

0 Kudos
Pandoody
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New installation

We only found out shortly before we changed that our number did not come across automatically and have just opted to go with a new number.  I have to say it's great....... We have not been asked once about PPI, pensions, investing in wine or other crap like remember that accident you had????

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Unhappylynne

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your phone line installation recently.

I'd like to take a closer look at this but I've not been able to locate your account using your forum details unfortunately. So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Unhappylynne

I'm just checking in to see how things are going with your telephone number? I can see it's been enough time since the initial request was made, unless there have been further complications. 

We'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos