Menu
Mactronix
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New customer Phone not working properly

I have just joined today and the engineer tested everything before he left.

However I have just had a family member ring me to say they cant get through on the house phone.

I have tested the equipment by using different known to be working phones and the fault remains.

I can ring out from my home phone but it does not receive incoming calls.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New customer Phone not working properly

Hi there Mactronix,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear that you've not had the best start. :/

I've looked into this and this does indeed need to be investigated further by one of our field engineers.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get you booked in.

You can locate this by clicking on the envelope icon near the top right corner of the Community page.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there Mactronix,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear that you've not had the best start. :/

I've looked into this and this does indeed need to be investigated further by one of our field engineers.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get you booked in.

You can locate this by clicking on the envelope icon near the top right corner of the Community page.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Resa
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Having read a couple of comments, I need to share my frustration, as I have been a customer for a couple of months - and despite the engineer signing the job off, saying that everything was fine - my land line was not working - we have had an engineer out to visit on site - whose comments to my friend who was at my house at the time was that there was a  need for work to be done - which involved the council. I have not had anything in writing from Virgin about this and despite trying to find out what is happening, I have not had any luck - just frustration!! 

Frustration about not being able to speak to a person - I want to know what is happening - there is no one to speak to...this is No way to do business!

I am very close to ending the contract - especially as I am paying for a service that I am not receiving and Virgin have NOT had the curtesy to keep me informed. 

I have family living abroad who hav not been able to contact me for the past three months!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know that this has now been resolved for you Mactronix! Smiley Happy

Let me know if I can help with anything more.

Take care,

Nat_J

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Resa,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community and I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've experienced with your landline.

When I check your account I can see there have been no updates since December so what I would like to do is to arrange for someone else to come out to you to find out why this hasn't been resolved.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos