Menu
MrsC1974
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New account, landline activation

Hi, I had Virgin media installed yesterday, took a while for broadband to settle down and even longer for TV services to install.
I still don't have a dialling tone on my landline phone and I've been set up with the wrong TV package. I have run out of minutes on my mobile and can't make calls from my landline obviously, so I've had to resort to using online chat. But I've had no luck with that either, being given links to chat to another team several times. Help please!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New account, landline activation

Hi MrsC1974

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your new service recently. 

I've located your account using your forum details and can see that action has been planned for an engineering team to come and relay some external cable in April. This will help to resolve the problems you're experiencing with your phone service. 

As for the TV package, that's not something we can help with via the Community unfortunately, I'd recommend giving our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other so we can discuss that with you in more detail.

We'd love to hear how the work goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
MrsC1974
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying. The engineer said my phone would be working fine by yesterday evening do that's why I was puzzled.
When in April will the work be carried out?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MrsC1974

I've sent you information regarding when this will happen in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos