Menu
Carey2016
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Need any help please :(

Any advice would be appreciated, Ive been with virgin media year and half , and my phone line has been cut for over a year since 14 th November 2015 ,funny thing is I'm still getting charged for it every month , I now have refused to pay untill something is sorted out ,either mend it or stop charging me for it , I also wrote in September recorded delivery saying cut me off immediately and paid the last I owed ,got text saying ring them November ,I've rung them today and been told to ring customer care which I've done but all I get is a recorded message saying option 1 ... Pay

So I rung them back again and all they say is that's only number they can give me ,

I've asked if customer service can ring me but apparently that's not aloud
So how do I get it sorted out

I'm in a wheelchair and find it very difficult to get to town and then get in phone box to ring , to get absolutely nowhere again

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need any help please :(

I have referred this to Forum Mods to get the Forum Team to intervene quickly. Do not post again . Wait for the response.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI Carey2016

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service.

I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look, I can see that the team are aware that your neighbour cut through the line and there were some issues in getting the wayleave signed so that the appropriate work could be completed, did that happen in the end? If not, let me know and I'll do what I can to help.

I can see that you've had a credit for this issue earlier in the year and that the phone line being on your account also gives you a bundle discount, which means your bill would be more without it on your package. You're still more than welcome to have it removed from your account though, you can give our team a call on 150 from any other Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Carey2016
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for answer Craig
Yes waiver forms were signed months ago , I also had to write to housing for permission which was all done months ago , still no sign of line being mended ,
I asked to be cut off September
And sent it recorded then paid my acount off what I owed , but it's not getting cut off and now because I refuse to pay anymore I'm getting late charges as well ,
I've already rung the number you gave me but because I now have a bill
I get choice .. Option 1 ... Pay
It's a recorded message
Id like to talk to a person so I can be cut off
Or can u cut me off please

Thankyou for your help
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Carey2016

Thanks for the response, you'll be able to contact all of the team by giving us a call, listen passed the option 1 to pay and you'll be presented with more options.

I don't recommend leaving the bill without speaking to the team, as that can impact your financial record, which is something we don't want. If you're only getting the press 1 to pay option, try calling from  a different line.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos