Menu
AMIT2
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

NO PHONE LINE SINCE TUESDAY MORNING- WEMBLEY

Hi,

On Tuesday morning, Phone, Broadband and TV Stopped working, however Broadband and TV started working after 3 hours, but phone line has not been working since Tuesday morning.

Every time i have called customer service, i am advised that it will be tommorow and date for resolving this issue keeping getting pushed back.

Phone line stopped working on 12/4 morning and have been advised by Virgin that they expect to have this fixed by Mon - 2pm. 

This means as a customer i have no access to phone line for more than 7 days (so far) if the issue is fixed on Monday.

Is there like no standard timeframe where Virgin is allowed to fix the issue/problem as part of standard service, and if it fails to provide this service, customer should be compensated for the inconvenience and loss of the service.

Can someone please check and confirm when i can have the phone line working ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: NO PHONE LINE SINCE TUESDAY MORNING- WEMBLEY

Hi there Amit2, 

Firstly I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this fault for so long. 

I've taken a look into the issue, and it does appear that the cabinet that the technician's are doing all they can to get things back up and running as soon as possible for you. 

Estimated fix time for this is currently set as Monday at 2pm, however a crew is currently en-route to the cabinet to try and restore service again today, so things may come back sooner for you.

Apologies once again. 
Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Dave59
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: NO PHONE LINE SINCE TUESDAY MORNING- WEMBLEY

Same here no phone for few days cant get in touch with virgin absolutly disgusted with the service that they am NOT providing       they am fast enough wen it comes to taking your bill payments from your bank account, but wen it comes to sorting problems         well thats a different thing

0 Kudos