Menu
tjhendy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

NO DIAL TONE

I have been without my house phone for about 6 weeks now. There is no dial tone and I cant make or receive calls. We had an engineer out who told us there was an issue at the exchange affecting a few people but that it would just start working! This is not acceptable and surely we cannot be expected to pay our bill?? The service we have received since moving to you has been bitterly disappointing.
(1) being told we could get virgin then the guys coming out and telling us no to then be told yes
(2) the guy coming out to set us up and ripping our unit right out of our wall leaving big holes (brand new house btw) and now this.

Not impressed. I want to know when my phone will be fixed
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: NO DIAL TONE

Hello tjhendy,

Thank you for letting us know about this on the community and I'm very sorry to learn that you've been without your telephone line.

What I would like to do is send one of our engineers back out to you to find out it still isn't fixed so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with appointment times.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
tjhendy
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: NO DIAL TONE

Hi Rose,

We were told the issue was with the exchange and not with our phone so there is no point you sending another engineer out.

Pamela
0 Kudos