Menu
Marlena80
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My phone not working

My phone didnt work 3 weekes was problem with a line . Last week was working only on few days . Today still not working . When take headphone is normal signal , but if someone calling to me phone not ringing . Outcoming and incoming calls didint work . This important to me because i have buisness and my clients cant call to me and booking apooitments
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My phone not working

Hello Marlena80.

Sorry to learn that you're experiencing issues with your landline.

I can see that you've been able to speak to one of the team about this so please let me know if you need help with anything else.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Marlena80
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi
Thanks for answer me . I need fix a phone very quick , on this phone line i have a buisness salon Hair and beauty and i Lost my clients and money , No appoitments . Someone from customer service promise me to call back and arrangage inginier on tommorow but didnt cal back to me . Can you help me Please ? Last time my phone didnt work from 16 february to 3 th march , now again !!!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Marlena80,

Sorry to hear about all of the bother that this has caused you. :/

I've located your account and I'd like to arrange an engineer visit to investigate the fault further.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get this booked in ASAP.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos