Menu
Marlena80
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My phone line not working

Hi !
My phone line not working from 16.february . Phone number is ***********. Every day i called to customer service and they told me is a fault , but still my phone line is not fixed !!!!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My phone line not working

Hi Marlena80,

Thanks for posting!

Really sorry to hear you've had so much trouble with your landline.

I've run diagnostics on your line and everything is showing clear from our end. There are no network faults currently affecting your line.

I apologise as you may have already been asked this, but have you tried using a different handset in the socket?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh 

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Marlena80
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi !
No i dont Used diffrent handset.my line is dead from 16.february on this line working salon Hair &beauty ! Every day i called to customer service . I received information is a fault ... and problem will be fixed tommorow ,tommorow ! My phone line is deAd , incoming and outcoming calls didnt work
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Marlena80,

Sorry again for the trouble.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician to take a look.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out