Menu
SarahBurns
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My phone line not working

I'm not getting a dial tone on my home phone and both handsets saying check phone line on the screen.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My phone line not working

Hi there SarahBurns, 

I'd like to start off by welcoming you to the forums, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with your phone line. 

I've completed some  testing on the line, and can see no reason why you should be experiencing these faults at the moment. We are not aware of any local issues, and the line isn't reporting any issues. 

So I'd now have to move towards booking someone to call out and investigate further for you, so I'll send you a private message in order to get the wheels in motion on this. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My phone line not working

Hi there SarahBurns, 

Just thought I'd check to see if you've been able to read the private message I sent to you on Saturday morning, as I've not had a reply. 

If you'd like for me to arrange a technician's visit, please let me know. 

Many thanks. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos