Menu
Marlena80
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My phone line not working long time

Hi ! From 16 february my phone line is not working ! How long i must wait on fixed problem .???
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My phone line not working long time

Hi Marlena80

I am so sorry to hear that your line has been not working since Feb 16th. I appreciate that is a while to have waited.

Thank you for taking the time to join us on the community and for getting in touch with us on the forums about this.

May I ask have you been able to test the main handset you have with us to see if this is the cause of the issues you are experiencing?

You can do this either:

• By plugging an alternative handset into the master socket and unplugging any additional sockets you may have connected.
  • By testing your handset in another known working line, e.g, friend or family members phone line.

Once the equipment has been eliminated as being the cause of the potential issue we can then look into this further for you as checks on the line are showing as good at the moment for you.

If you could let us know if you've tested this for us and if there is still an issue, we can then check into this for you further.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos