Menu
Leez61
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My new home phone not working yet

I arranged for virgin media +home phone. Tv is fine home phone not working, i have spent 3 days speaking to people in india to get it put on or arrange an engineer as something is definitly not working as ive checked everything but have been fobbed off saying its still on a ticket??? And told it would be sorted 12pm 14 sept 16 same again 10pm on the 13th when it was contracted to be live on the 12th sept 16 i am now fuming what type of business are virgin media running all i want is an engineer to come and sort it asap
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My new home phone not working yet

Hi Leez61,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry that your new landline isn't working and that you've had difficulties getting information as to when this will be activated for you. Thank you for letting us know that your TV service is working. 

I'll need to take a few details from you so that I can look into this for you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos