Menu
jimbonic
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My landline shows "Line cord error" and won't make/receive calls

My landline shows "Line cord error" and won't make/receive calls. There are no problems in this area

0 Kudos
rozzy
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My landline shows "Line cord error" and won't make/receive calls

if you have any joy getting reply to this i would like to know! i posted same comment yesterday
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Jimbonic, 

I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm sorry to hear that your phone line is not working correctly at the moment. 

I've run some testing on the line, and can see no reason for this disruption to your service, so now I'd need to ask if you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault, either by trying another phone on the line, or by trying your phone in a known working line. Once you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault, the next step would be to book a technician to call out and investigate further. 

I'll send you a private message in order to speed things up once you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault. Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon. Click on this and you'll see my message. 

Hi there Rozzy, 

Apologies that you are also having a similar issue, I've replied to your other post. 

Click here to see my reply

Many thanks and apologies once more.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there jimbonic, 

Just thought I'd check in with you to see if you've been able to view the private message I sent yesterday as I've not had a reply. 

If you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault, and would like for me to arrange a technician then please let me know so I can get things arranged. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos