Menu
vibe2vibe66
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My landline phone has not worked since last week saturday. A engineer came out on tuesday but was

My landline has not worked since last saturday. A engineer visited my property on tuesday. He was unable to resolve the problem as he said that flooding to the phone boxes in my block had possibly damaged the phone lines. He said that this would dry out and the phones would start to work again but they are still not working. The repair referemce number was 10228047 Can you help to resolve this please

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My landline phone has not worked since last week saturday. A engineer came out on tuesday but...

Hi vibe2vibe66,

Thank you for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you have had a fault with your land-line. 

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and can see that you have spoken with one of my colleagues in Customer Care about this. I would like to verify that your service is now working.

Please let me know.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos