Menu
MrsDeWinter
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My landline isn't working. It was at lunchtime, but now there's a message saying

HELP. My landline isn't working. It was working at lunchtime today, but now there's a message saying Check Phone Line. It may be a coincidence but one of your engineers was working on a fault next door when my line became faulty! I spoke to him, but he wasn't exactly helpful.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My landline isn't working. It was at lunchtime, but now there's a message saying

Hi there MrsDeWinter, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our community and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, and I'd really like to help you out here. I'm also sorry to hear that when you spoke to our technician who was working on a neighbour's line that he wasn't as helpful as we'd have liked him to be.

I've run some testing on the line, and can see no reason why your phone should not be working at the moment, so I'd have to ask if you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault, either by trying another phone on the line, or by trying your phone in a known working line.

If you've been able to do this, and still have a fault then the next step would be to book someone to call out and investigate further for you. I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving. Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My landline isn't working. It was at lunchtime, but now there's a message saying

Hi MrsDeWinter, 

Just thought I'd check to see if you've been able to view my private message  from last week, as I've not had a reply. 

If you'd like me to look into getting someone around to take a look at the phone line, please let me know. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos