Menu
Debbie154
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My landline is very noisy/crackling

My landline is very noisy and crackling so bad I can't hear the other person on the phone, I've checked all plugs/phones etc and ran a test with Virgin who says there's no faults!
0 Kudos
phildaw
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My landline is very noisy/crackling

had the same problem in the CF24 area for past 10 days and VM says 100% service request an engineer

Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My landline is very noisy/crackling

Hi there Debbie154, 

I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is extremely noisy, and crackling so bad it's impossible to hear people on the other end of the line. I'd also like to welcome you to the forums. 

Thank you for letting me know that you've already checked all plugs and phones as this really helps with the diagnostics. I've done some checks from this end and can also see no explanation for this fault. So I'd like to look towards booking a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things arranged, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos