Menu
Shazzyann
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My landline is crackling & there's no dial tone, its been like this nearly 24 hours

This is ridiculous, I've had no landline for 24 hours now. All the service status checks say there's no problem's!!!! I beg to differ. I've just switched over to virgin media for broadband, landline & tv. Seriously considering to switch back, for the first 2-3 days I had no on demand or catch up service's. I was expecting a very important call yesterday, which I didn't receive. And I can't even call them back as I have no dial tone!!!! I've done all the obvious checks, etc 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My landline is crackling & there's no dial tone, its been like this nearly 24 hours

Hi Shazzyann

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment. 

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and can see you've arranged for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this later on this week, which is good news.

We'd love to hear how that goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos