Menu
LavendersBlue
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My landline completely dead

I cannot received or make calls, landline completely dead. The line is always busy.  Have unplugged system and restarted still the same. 

0 Kudos
Kasperjezz
Just joined
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My landline completely dead

When I ring home it sounds ok but phone is dead with no ring tone,been and got a cheap phone to try and nothing
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there LavendersBlue and Kasperjezz, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you both to the forums, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you both seem to have an issue with your phone line. 

I've been able to locate both of your accounts and have run some testing, I'm not able to detect a fault on either of your lines, so at this point I'd need to look towards booking a technician. 

LavendersBlue, have you been able to eliminate the equipment being at fault?

I'll send you both a private message in order to get things moving, please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my messge.

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi both, 

Just thought I'd check with you guys to see if you've been able to view my private message from yesterday as I've had no reply of either of you. 

Should you still be experiencing an issue with your phone line, and would like for me to arrange a technician to call out, please let me know. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos