Menu
weeped
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My home phone is not working

My phone was working this morning but the line was very crackly, I looked out my window and two engineers where working outside the house three doors away, I thought that was the reason for the fault so waited until they had finished and left, I checked my phone again, This time there was no dialling tone and it says on my phone (no line). I have searched the website and it says no known faults but when I run test it says this link doesn`t work, It also says contact us and gives a phone number, But how can I phone when my phone doesn`t work, I have searched to see if I can contact them online or by email but I can`t, Any customer services here that can look into this and get back to me ?

rallenza
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My home phone is not working

Is this indicative of VM srervice that no one has returned to 'talk' a customer through the test procedure.

Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there weeped, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, and I'd love to help. 

I've run some testing on the line from this end, and can see an issue that will need a technician to call out, so I'll send you a private message in order to get this arranged. 

Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on that and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

weeped
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I know how to do the test procedure but every time I tried it, It says there is no issues & when I click the test button it says the page has a fault, I eventually managed to get through to customer services online & arrange for a technician to attend my home, Thank you both for your reply
0 Kudos