Menu
croft1948
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moved house - Home Phone Number Port

I moved in with my daughter who also has virgin. All I want is my old phone number I use for my business ported over to my daughters address where I am now living - for this to happen a virgin engineer has installed a new line (3 weeks ago now  - 1 st Nov 2016) so in essence my daughters address now has 2 phone lines coming into the property. 

I must have spoken to virgin customer service over 10 times and still no-one has ported over my old number to the newly installed line. No-one seems to know what to do and they promise to call back and never do. Customer service is appalling. Firstly the number had to be reserved from BT as they originally owned the number, even though I was with virgin at our previous address,  so various staff filled out forms to ensure this number was not lost. 23 days later still no number port and I am at a loss of what to do next and I am sick to death of re-explaining to staff what I want -  can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moved house - Home Phone Number Port

HI croft1948

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with the number port recently.

I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end for you, so that I can do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
tanceroza
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there 

Just wandering did you get your old number in the end. I am in prity much the some situation Smiley Mad

Regards 

Tanya

0 Kudos
tanceroza
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there
Just wandering did you get your old number back. I am in the some situation. How annoying .....ghrrrr
0 Kudos