Menu
Cazza12
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Missing services

Hi our phone was down for about a week and had engineered booked for this week! Phone has just rung once and now appears to be working again! Only thing is we have lost 1471 service and anonymous call blocking service has gone! How do I get these back? Anyone know? Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Missing services

Hi there Cazza12, 

First of all I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line hasn't been working for a while, and now that it is, you are having trouble with some of the features.  

I've taken a look into the account and can see that a technician was working locally earlier today and spotted an issue in the cabinet in the street so rectified this fault today, rather than you waiting for your appointment. I run some testing and saw for some reason the call features were missing, so I've spoken to our second line department and had these reconfigured on the line, this is not something that a technician would have been able to do at the property. 

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Call VM and ask them to double check that the services are available and running..

Also, if the engineer is scheduled to come out, let them come over and ask them to take a look if it hasn't been resolved over the phone.

---------

I'll always try my best to help, although my advice may not always lead to a solution. Take it as you wish, I just like to help Smiley Happy
Cazza12
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there Cazza12, 

First of all I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line hasn't been working for a while, and now that it is, you are having trouble with some of the features.  

I've taken a look into the account and can see that a technician was working locally earlier today and spotted an issue in the cabinet in the street so rectified this fault today, rather than you waiting for your appointment. I run some testing and saw for some reason the call features were missing, so I've spoken to our second line department and had these reconfigured on the line, this is not something that a technician would have been able to do at the property. 

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Cazza12
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you

0 Kudos