Menu
Red30
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mess after installation

Who do I need to contact regarding the mess that was left on my property as Virgin are installing new cable in our area? I recognise some mess is inevitable however numerous large piles of gravel left on paths and lots of large stones also in the front lawn which could easily damage the lawnmower! Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mess after installation

Hi Red30

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems with your installation and I'd like to contact the teams in your local area for more information and to see what we can do.

I've not been able to locate your account from our end though unfortunately, so I can do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Red30
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I don't have an account as we are just having the infrastructure being bodged I mean installed in the area. The postcode is TS7 8RG.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Red30

Thanks for that information, can I ask for more specific area information so I can inform the engineering team in your area?

Feel free to send that information to me privately if it contains information about the house number you live at etc, I'll pass this information on right away so we can take a look at tidying that up.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Red30
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The work is still on going in the area at the moment. I have ended up sweeping most of the gravel off my drive and path in front of my garden. The rain has done some good on the rest of the mess. Hopefully there aren't any more stones in the grass, as they may damage the mower when the grass next needs cutting. It would be good if you could send some one round to clean paths, roads and drains when all the work has been completed. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Red30

Thanks for the response and sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused.

They should tidy this up before the work is complete, if you find that's not the case just let me know and I'll do what I can to alert the engineering manager in your area.

Apologies again for the problems this has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

0 Kudos