Menu
Mazza0018
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lost phone number

Why have you given my phone number to someone else without my knowledge nearly two months ago, yet still send me a monthly bill and leaving me unable to either make or receive calls ?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost phone number

Crossed lines do happen.

Are you saying you reported to Virgin two months ago, or has been like this for two months & you haven't reported it?

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Mazza0018
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have been away for two months..... When I rang the number a stranger answered and told me Virgin gave her the number when she moved into her new property. They wouldn't let her keep her original number but said they need to give her a new number.... Which just happens to be my number ! She is going to report this in the morning as she's now worried about taking my phone number that I've had for nearly 14 years !
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mazza0018,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that there's been a problem with your landline.

I'd like to look into this for you, but I'm unable to access your account. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos