Menu
dxnairn3411
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Lost Customer : Non-existent Customer Service = Goodbye Virgin Media

Long-term customer Broadband + TV + Landline Phone. Now lost by Virgin forever due to inept / non-existent customer service.

Telephone Landline fault reported - cannot make outbound or receive inbound calls. Appointment made for engineer to made. 3 text messages received to say the engineer would arrive between 4 pm and 7 pm, 20th March 2017. No show and no message or apology for the missed appointment received from the engineer or Virgin Media. Called Virgin Media to complain and to make another engineer appointment. Appointment booked for between 1 pm and 4 pm 25th March 2017, which required me to cancel an important engagement. Guess what - No show no message or apology for the missed appointment received from the engineer or Virgin Media. Called Virgin Media to complain. I was informed the no appointment had been made.

If Virgin Media expects to retain customers by inferring they are liars - I for one will never do any further business with any Virgin Company or partners. All accounts with Virgin Media and Virgin Money cancelled. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost Customer : Non-existent Customer Service = Goodbye Virgin Media

Hi dxnairn3411,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm very sorry to hear that you are leaving us due to on-going problems with your landline and that the engineer visits didn't go as arranged. I can certainly appreciate how frustrating this is.

Please let me know if there's anything further I can due to help.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos