Menu
damo_uk23
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Listening to the voicemail

Hello,

Is there anyway where I am able to listen to my voicemail on my landline number from outside??  I have a Virgin Media landline, so this is not a Virgin Mobile question.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damo

Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.
John F. Kennedy
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Listening to the voicemail

Hi there damo_uk23. 

I'd like to thank you for your post, and I have the answer that you need Smiley Wink 

Our Voicemail Plus customers are able to remote access their messages, in order to do this, you just call your land line and whilst the greeting is being played you need to press the * key on the phone you are calling from. You'll then be prompted to enter the PIN you've set up for your Voicemail.   Click on this link for further details of the benefits of our Voicemail Plus Service.

Please note this feature is not available on the Free voicemail service. 

Should you have any further questions regarding this, please me know. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there damo_uk23. 

I'd like to thank you for your post, and I have the answer that you need Smiley Wink 

Our Voicemail Plus customers are able to remote access their messages, in order to do this, you just call your land line and whilst the greeting is being played you need to press the * key on the phone you are calling from. You'll then be prompted to enter the PIN you've set up for your Voicemail.   Click on this link for further details of the benefits of our Voicemail Plus Service.

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

damo_uk23
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Huw_B wrote:

Hi there damo_uk23. 

Cheers

Huw

Ahhh, I thought that you could.  Thank you for that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damo

Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.
John F. Kennedy
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No problem at all Damo_uk23, 

I use this feature a lot - normally only getting rid of unwanted calls, but now and again an important message is listened to when I'm away from home Smiley Wink 

Cheers

Huw