Menu
Cookerty
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Line porting

I signed up to Virgin in July, change over day August 22nd but still haven't git my proper landline number in November. I am being passed back and forth between Sky and Virgin.....HELP! Neither company is accepting responsibility...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Line porting

Hi Cookerty

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems with your telephone line, I can see there's been some time since the last time we spoke about this request.

I'd like to request that a member of our team take another look at this to see if the number port is possible, I'll need some additional information to be able to do that. If you're able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information, I'll take a look right away.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Cookerty
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have supplied the requested info
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cookerty

Thanks for this information, I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this for you.

I've requested that our back office teams take a look to see if it's possible to port the number, if the number has been deactivated from Skys end then it wouldn't be, but my fingers are crossed that it's possible.

As soon as we've got more information a member of the team will be in touch, if you're not getting a response then get in touch here and I'll take a look for you right awayMan Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jammo1970
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I am experiencing the same from when I moved from Sky. Still waiting for my number to be ported. The 'new' number we have been allocated, keeps receiving scam calls fro Barkley Card, practically everyday. This is now becoming tiresome.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey Jammo1970

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line, I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end for you.

So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

0 Kudos
Cookerty
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It's now December 15th and I'm still no further forward with my problem. I don't understand how two huge companies can't sort this out.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cookerty,

I'm sorry that your number port hasn't completed yet. I've sent you a private message with more information regarding this. Please check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos