Flag for a moderator

Line dead for a few days

Hi. As per the subject line.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Line dead for a few days

Hi there kesgreen, 

I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working, and hasn't been for the last few days. 

I've run some testing on the line, and can see no reason for this fault, so would now have to ask if you've been able to try another phone on the line, or try your phone in a known working line. I ask this as the next step would be to book a technician to call out and investigate further. 

I've sent you a private message so that we can get things started once you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault. Please look towards the top left of this page you'll see a red envelope icon. click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

kesgreen
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sadly, my land line is dead once again.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there kesgreen, 

Thank you for coming back to me on this, I'm sorry that your phone line is causing you problems again, and I'd like to help you out. 

I've done some testing on the line, and can see no reason why your phone should be experiencing a loss of dial tone, as there are no area faults, and the line is not reporting any abnormalities. 

So again if you've been able to eliminate the phone, then I'd like to book another technician to call out. I'll send you another private message to get this arranged. The forum has changed a little since the last time you had an issue, the envelope icon is now located on the top right, and is now blue in colour. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos