Menu
james681
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Line cord error

Can any body help, I am getting line cord error when I got home from holiday, unable to ring virgin, reported the fault online twice but as yet nobody has got back to me. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Line cord error

Hi James681

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, to allow me to do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
james681
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry Craig, I have checked the envelope there is no message in there.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi James681

Sorry about that, I've re-sent the message if you're able to check it again? Man Happy

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi James

Thanks for sending me the information, I've run some tests on the line and we're not detecting any errors from our end at the moment. 

Have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or your handset on an alternate line? 

We'll speak soon

Craig

0 Kudos
james681
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me, I will get another hand set and try again, the line was fine when I left for a holiday thanks again.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi James

Thanks for letting me know, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience you've experienced with this issue. I hope you enjoyed your holiday though!

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi James

Thanks for getting back to me to confirm the appointment, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing. 

We'd love to hear how things go and we'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Craig

0 Kudos