Menu
ayb
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Line cord error

Line cord error
Hi I have an issue with line cord error on our Virgin phone line done the usual checks of a different phone etc please help ? Thanks in advance
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Line cord error

Hi ayb

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service. 

I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this from our end, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi ayb

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service. 

I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this from our end, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

ayb
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig I have responded to your DM 😊
0 Kudos
Dotun1
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have same problem with my phone line, "Line Cord Error". I have had to Google for solutions which has now brought me here to this forum; I have just registered and joined solely because of this problem. I can't dial out to even report the fault to Virgin!  

Please advise! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI Dotun1

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment.

I've located your account to take a look at this and can see that you've arranged for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this very soon, which is great news.

We'd love to hear how that goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your service moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos
MillieP
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi. We are also experiencing the line cord error message. We have bt4500 phones which have worked fine for the last year or so. I called virgin media from my mobile and ran a line test which didn't find anything. I've also tried unplugging the phones, taking the batteries out and reinstalling. Is there anything else we can try?

Many thanks.

Millie

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI Millie

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment. 

Normally we ask that you create your own thread so we can keep track of the conversation but I want to help to get this resolved as soon as possible in this case. 

I've located your account to take a closer look and run some tests on the line, we're not detecting any errors though. Are you able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset on your line or your handset on an alternate line? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

0 Kudos