Menu
Jacksmcw
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Line cord error

Hi, I am in need of help. I have a BT 6500 and have come home from holidays to discover a message on the handset screen that says 'Line cord error. Please check.' It wont let me even attempt to get a ring tone. I have disconnected and then reconnected to the wall socket and also check the plug to the electrics. I have done the diagnostics on My Virgin Media and that tells me there is no problem, there obviously is though. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Line cord error

Hi Jacksmcw

Welcome to the Community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems with your phone line. I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end but I've not been able to locate your account unfortunately.

So I can take a closer look, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue is causing, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos