Menu
Denali
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Line Rental Saver and Talk Plans

Hello all,

I've just managed to negotiate a fairly good deal on my renewal (reduced the monthly, dropped a few unwatched TV channels, gained a broadband boost). During the discussion with the VM representative I mentioned that I'd previously tried to sign up for Line Rental Saver but had been told it was not available in conjunction with other elements of my package. She assured me that wasn't the case with new packages, so we added LRS to the deal.

I've just received an e-mail confirming the initial payment for LRS and in the terms it states, "This offer is not available with other line rental offers or Virgin Phone talk plan offers." As the package already includes Talk Unlimited Extra does this mean my new contract will be invalid? Or is that information in the e-mail out of date? Or have I misunderstood what's meant by "talk plan offer"?

I'd appreciate any clarification on this, in case I have to cancel and/or renegotiate this package inside the 14 day cooling off period.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Line Rental Saver and Talk Plans

LRS is available with all the core Talk Plans (Talk Weekends, Talk Evenings & Weekends, Talk Unlimited & Talk Unlimited Extra).

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

LRS is available with all the core Talk Plans (Talk Weekends, Talk Evenings & Weekends, Talk Unlimited & Talk Unlimited Extra).

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Denali
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, that's a relief. That wording in the e-mail is confusing though. I guess "Talk Plan offers" refers to special deals applied to Talk Plans? Or does "Virgin Phone talk plan" refer to a package that includes a Virgin Mobile account?

It doesn't really bother me now I know my current deal is valid for the next 12 months, but I can't be the only one puzzled by that wording.

0 Kudos