Menu
glasgowguy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Line Rental Saver Renewal

I bought line rental saver 12 months ago and I want to renew it. However I can't see anything pointing me in the direction of how to do it. Last year Virgin sent a reminder letter with instructions on how to do it but I haven't received anything this time.

How do I go about renewing it?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Line Rental Saver Renewal

Ring 150 & take the option for "change my services". Take the option for the phone service, & one of the next options will be LRS. The system for renewing requires a credit/debit card & is totally automated. If you still have an existing LRS in force, the new one should start consecutively from the old one.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Baza234
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Renewing the Line rental saver is so difficult to access on line. So frustrating!!! I did telephone and could not remember my pass word. I was actually put through to a operator who took payment over the phone. Virgin should make the renewal of LRS on line easier as with all options provided on line did not show this option. Thanks for the advice

nodrogd wrote:

Ring 150 & take the option for "change my services". Take the option for the phone service, & one of the next options will be LRS. The system for renewing requires a credit/debit card & is totally automated. If you still have an existing LRS in force, the new one should start consecutively from the old one.

Joeman60
Just joined
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

nodrogd - All info in your reply is correct and works as of Friday 13th Oct 2017 IE:

Thanks, I can also confirm that if one gets a renewal email for LRS :- now  £196. as I did....today....The 0800 561 6958 is INCORRECT 

PS:- Its pointless trying the human operators as they can't handle credit cards now??

Ask for  'RENEWALS' may be a line to a non automated option only if you can get through though!

0 Kudos