Menu
Sashan
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Line Cord Error

ENGINEER HELP REQUIRED.

I've just spent half the day fixing my WiFi connection, so fed up with time wasted on faulty technology at this point.and completely unable to fix a telephone line/cable problem anyway.

I've checked my BT8500 Advanced Call Blocker phone settings and can't find anything wrong with the set-up.

Although I use my mobile for all calls, I still need this landline for emergencies. There has been no line connection for some months now and  I've checked the interior cables and tried to connect via another phone line socket in my home but I still get the same message 'Line Cord Error'.  I've tried every possible way to resolve this issue myself, but I've been unable to phone the 150 helpline as facetiously suggested on one of the  VM online links, for obvious reasons. Who writes this nonsense, Grrrrr.

I'm ready to eat humble pie if this turns out to be a quick and easy to solve problem, In the meantime I'm still spitting nails.

Mrs Grumpy of Windsor 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Line Cord Error

Hi there Mrs Windsor,

Really sorry to hear about the issues experienced and many thanks for completing these checks for us.

I've had a look at the line state and I think the best way to proceed with this would be to arrange an engineer appointment for you.

Someone of the age of 18+ would need to be present in order for an appointment to go ahead.

I've sent you a private message for us to chat about this some more.

You can locate my message by clicking on the envelope icon near the top right corner of the Community page.

Speak to you soon.

Miss happy to help of Swansea,

Nat_J Smiley Happy

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos