Menu
worthinghatter
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Letter of complaint to Swansea.

Following problems with my home phone during January I wrote a letter of complaint to Swansea. This was posted 1st Class on 24th January. Despite Virgin Code of Conduct stating an acknowledgement would be sent within 48 hours I have yet to receive it.

Is there any e-address or direct phone line I could use to follow this up - all I get from the 150 help lines is that I should wait the full 28 days to get my response. I am aware of this wait time but I do not know if they have got my letter and I do not want to wait another long period if I should have to write in again. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Letter of complaint to Swansea.

Hi worthinghatter

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service and in trying to contact us recently. 

I'd like to chase this up and take a look to see what's happening with the letter you've sent, so I can do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos