Menu
rosanne
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Landlines not working

Landline is not working - no dial tone. Unit has been checked and is working. When number dialled it rings out. Has been reported but not helpful. Can you help.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landlines not working

Hi rosanne

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing wtih your phone service at the moment.

I've located your account and run some tests on the line from our end, we're not detecting any errors at the moment though. You've mentioned the unit has been checked, does that mean you've tried it on another phone line or another handset on your line?

If so, we'll look to get an engineer out to take a closer look.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi rosanne

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing wtih your phone service at the moment.

I've located your account and run some tests on the line from our end, we're not detecting any errors at the moment though. You've mentioned the unit has been checked, does that mean you've tried it on another phone line or another handset on your line?

If so, we'll look to get an engineer out to take a closer look.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
rosanne
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have tried  the unit on another phone line and it is working. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rosanne

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

0 Kudos
holdridge
Just joined
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Please could you arrange  an enginener to come out to sort out the phones which are not working despite trying to solve the problem by unplugging the phones. Please could you contact by e-mail as I don't have a mobile phone. thanks Ruth Holdridge

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi holdridge,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're experiencing issue with your landline.

I'd like to arrange for a technician to check this out for you. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos