Menu
Charliecat4
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline

Morning,

I've been having trouble with my landline for weeks. I came on here when it first started and it seemed to be resolved quite quickly so I was very happy. However since then it has worked intermittently,sometimes a very crackly line,then no tone at all etc etc,my answerphone sometimes come on but more often than not your voicemail kicks in without the phone ringing.I've done a test but it stops at 99% like the last time.

Please help!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline

Hi Charliecat4

I'm so sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing with your telephone service, I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the line for you from our end.

We're detecting some minor issues and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos