Menu
LauraT
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline

I had Virgin Internet and home phone installed in August. My landline has never worked since the day of installation. I have tried testing it in the website on numerous occasions but it says not fulfilled at this time please try again later. I am not calling from my mobile and paying a high rate charge for something that should of been done properly in the first place. Trying to find an email to contact customer services to have this looked into is a nightmare on this website.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline

Hi LauraT,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that your landline hasn't worked since your installation.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing on your line. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Also, if you have logged into your account via My Virgin Media from www.virginmedia.com, you should be able to see your inclusives. Included in this is the SmartCall app. You can use your talk plan to make phone calls using your mobile via your broadband connection and will not be charged mobile prices as long as you are going through the app. If you would like more information on SmartCall please click here.

Also, if you have Virgin Media mobile phone, calls to 150 are always free.

Please check your private messages so we can get an engineer out to get your landline issue fixed.

Many thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos