Menu
Highlighted
miloclarke
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Landline

Phone out of order ,was working ,outgoing calls,engineer arrives,after he leaves ,no phone at all.Cannot get any help from Virgin chat or by my mobile,spent £20 so far.How do we contact Virgin?Allen

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline

Hi miloclarke

I'm so sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing with your telephone service, due to the ongoing nature of the faults you're experiencing I'd like to arrange for a senior engineer to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available? 

I've sent you information about this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
miloclarke
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Craig  thanks for your response.Engineer was due to arrive yesterday between 1pm and6pm,he arrived 8 45 am,we were due to go out at 9 30 am.Unfortunately he could not take the plastic cover ,covering the cable,off the wall.I went and got a chisel,hammer and crow bar and managed to lever the cover off the wall.The engineer connected up the new cable and phone now working.I had to fix the cable cover back to the wall as the engineer did not have the tools or training to complete the job.Phoned Virgin for some compensation for no phone for 12 days,they are giving me £6.50,I spent £20 on my mobile trying to contact Virgin.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi miloclarke,

I am sorry to hear that the work carried out wasn't up to standard.  I'd like to look into this for you.  I will need some further details so will send you a private message.  Look for the  above.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
miloclarke
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette,no credit received from Virgin due to loss of land line,you were going to organise a credit.Also engineer has not arrived to bury the cable.You were going to send me a private message,I had to open the envelope,nothing arrived.Regards.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi miloclarke,

Gosh I am so sorry.  I will take a look into this now for you.

I will pop the details in a private message.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos