Menu
Janinelc
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Landline transfer to Virgin Media doesn't seem to have worked.

Help! Who can I contact? Install was done on Monday evening, so should be working by now?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline transfer to Virgin Media doesn't seem to have worked.

Hi Janinelc,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for posting. This isn't a great start for a new customer! I'm sorry that you are experiencing problems with your landline. 

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and the results are just backing up what you have told us--your line isn't working. 

I've already been in contact with our engineers to ask if we can get this resolved remotely, or will we need to arrange an engineer for you.

As soon as I have more information on this for you, I'll be back in touch.

If you have any further queries, please let me know.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Janinelc,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for posting. This isn't a great start for a new customer! I'm sorry that you are experiencing problems with your landline. 

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and the results are just backing up what you have told us--your line isn't working. 

I've already been in contact with our engineers to ask if we can get this resolved remotely, or will we need to arrange an engineer for you.

As soon as I have more information on this for you, I'll be back in touch.

If you have any further queries, please let me know.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Janinelc
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Janinelc,

I have had a response from the escalation, stating that at the moment, there are delays in number ports and that once this has been released by your previous provider, then Virgin can complete the number port and your line installation.

As soon as I have any further information on this, I will be back in touch.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Janinelc
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have already booked an engineer as I can't wait any longer. If he is unable to stop, perhaps you can cancel him on my behalf. I gather that the delay lies with TalkTalk?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Janinelc,

I have sent you more information regarding this issue. Please check your private messages by clicking on the purple envelope at the top right of this screen.

Thank you.

0 Kudos