Menu
Helenmat
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline stopped working

My landline has suddenly stopped working, it was fine yesterday and today I have no dial tone and callers just hear it ringing but we can't hear anything. I have booked an engineer but the earliest slot I could be home for is Saturday morning! Area 14. I have checked with my neighbour who is on virgin and hers is fine. Anybody else having issues, area 14.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline stopped working

Hi Helenmat

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and can see that action has been planned to get this issue resolved, which is excellent news. I've checked the availability and this Saturday is the soonest we have available unfortunately.

I'd love to hear how it goes and we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Helenmat
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

All sorted now, it had been at the box up the street. Bit of a mix up with the call out as Virgin phoned my dad instead of me and engineer was cancelled but after kicking up a fuss we got them to come out.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Helenmat,

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm glad to hear that your landline is working now. Apologies for the problems you had getting an engineer appointment.

Please let us know if we can help further.

Take care,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos