Menu
Elisah
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline sounds dead but ringtone is as usual

Hi. There is no sound when I pick up the phone but I can call the number and that sounds fine. Tried to book engineer but no appointment available online.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline sounds dead but ringtone is as usual

Hi Elisah

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your home phone recently.

I'd love to take a closer look at the line from our end but I've not been able to locate your account to take a look unfortunately. So I'm able to do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing, we're looking forward to putting things right.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline sounds dead but ringtone is as usual

Hi Elisah

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your home phone recently.

I'd love to take a closer look at the line from our end but I've not been able to locate your account to take a look unfortunately. So I'm able to do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing, we're looking forward to putting things right.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide