Menu
Mrbump44
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline problems

Hi. My wife made a telephone call last night around 8pm. After that call she tried to make another and the phone displayed line in use. There is no way to call out. I tried to plug in another phone but line was dead. When I try to call from mobile I can hear dial tone but it isn't showing up on land phone. I rang virgin media call centre and was informed that no engineer is available untill Monday afternoon. I am extremely disappointed with this as this is our main point of contact. I would appreciate a prompt response but this does not appear to be happening.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline problems

HI MrBump44

Welcome to the Virgin Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently. I'm glad to hear that an engineer has been booked for you too, I'm sorry for the few days you'll be without your line while we get this resolved.

I've checked your account and can't see any sooner appointments available at the moment, I'd like to hear how it goes and we'll be here should there be anything we can assist with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos